Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Viable Paradise XVI

I can finally announce that I've been accepted to Viable Paradise XVI!

I've never been to a writer's workshop before, and I'm looking forward to it immensely. I've already booked my hotel room, and found my condo-mates. Now I just have to wait until October... fortunately (or not), summer's my favorite season so I won't be wishing the days to go faster.


  1. I'm horrendously late to congratulate you, but i still want to. Hooray! W00t! *does the dance of writing workshop acceptance*

    Go, you! I'm sure you'll love it :-)

  2. Thanks Izz, or maybe I should start calling you Sam (but that name always makes me think of Lord of the Rings, and then I start imagining you as a hobbit).

    Two more months of summer, and I'm at VP. (no, I'm not counting down!) Of course, you live down in that strange half of the world where it's winter now...